Coast’s New Trouser Style Collection – AW15
For the turning of the season towards AW15, fashion retailer Coast have released a collection of new trouser styles for the transitional season, including the ever classic slim leg, a modern take on the retro wide leg, a fashion forward peg leg and comfortable leggings.
With 42% of women stating that this is their favourite style to wear, the slim leg trouser is always going to be a staple in a woman’s wardrobe with the ability to be paired with almost anything.
- Ideal for the office, a skinny trouser will slim and elongate the leg. Wear with a tailored blazer and court shoes for a sophisticated and professional look.
- Coast’s jacquard denim slim leg trousers are perfect worn with a pair of killer heels for a night out.
- Dress down a pair of slim leg trousers by choosing a cropped pair with flats for a retro look.
Peg leg trousers are a key style silhouette this season, tapering in at the ankle and draping over the hips. Despite their popularity, they can be a tricky piece to style up. Try one of the following:
- Tucking in a loose fitting top to highlight your waist will help balance out your look.
- Choose a bedazzled sequin pair of peg leg trousers with pointed toe heels for a super stylish Christmas party look.
- Take high waisted peg legs from office appropriate to evening glam by wearing a boxy crop top covered with a tailored jacket and adding statement accessories to take you through to night.
Coast’s legging style trousers are perfect for a comfortable close fit, with thicker fabric to keep you warm as we enter winter. Here are a few suggestions for how to style up leggings:
- With a fitted bottom half, go for a loose, flowing top half. A tunic top or draped cardigan is ideal for this look.
- Over the knee boots are set to be big for AW15 and paired with leggings create a perfect edgy daytime look.
- Pair leggings with strappy heels for a night out with the girls.
- Keep up to date with the trend this autumn with Coast’s collection of 70s inspired wide leg trousers. Find it hard to figure out what to wear so you look more fashion forward than throwback? Here are a few ideas:
- Take a twist on the traditional and pair flats with culottes for an updated look.
- For effortless chic, tuck a fitted top into a pair of high waisted wide leg trousers to balance out proportions and elongate your legs.
- Go classic by slipping into a pair of stilettos with floor skimming flares.